Monday 7 April 2014

And it continues on.

Hi there everyone! It's me again with another update on the progress of the BTC Robot's performance. To summarize thus far; not good at all.

Here's the quick version:
My losses continues to plummet, from the previous percentage of -35.9% to about -47.8%, as seen and recorded at approximately 10:16pm (Singapore Time), 7th of April 2014.

Now that it is reaching almost half of my initial investment, my emotional side is telling to cut my losses asap and get it out while I still can. However, this IS an experiment, for better or for worse, and I intend to see it through until the 50th day of the experiment as promised in my first post.

Prior to this post, on last Friday, I have the chance to receive a reply from Jonathan of BitcoinWorldWide.net and he, too, shared the same down-trend performance too, in writing. And in writing, I meant via the Private Message system in Facebook.

Coincidentally, I received an advertisement email from the BTC Robot team, today, with the following message:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject Title: BTC Robot vs "Buy and Hold" strategy. [facts]

Email Content:
I am sure you are not missing out!
Pefrormance update. BTC robot vs "Buy and Hold" strategy.
As you can see while price of BTC is going down and "Buy and hold" strategy only showing losses,  BTC robot keeps stable performance UP! (light green on the chart below)
Enable images:
Are you IN?
Wondering how BTC Robot is doing?
Here is the update:

Where we are now:
We are in the beginning of the stage called Exponential Growth. The more people use the new Bitcoin technology the more useful it gets for everyone involved. This effect accelerates the adoption. With crypto currencies we're at the beginning of this stage. The benefits of crypto currencies increase as more people have wallets and more merchants accept it! You could be among the first pioneers who take advantage and reap all the benefits and profits!
P.S. If you still have not started out, go to http://btcrobot.com/ to start your BTC robot and secure your spot for 2014!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you notice, the second image labelled "Current Portfolio Value" only shows the trading performance until March 12. I am not sure about what year is it either since it did not seem to indicate clearly. So, since I cannot do a direct reference to it, I though it could a quick comparison with Jonathan's (BitcoinWorldWide.net) progress report that he has posted via his website, specifically this link.

To save you time, I took a screenshot of that specific page for you to compare, but you can also do your own research if you wish;

Jonathan of BitcoinWorldWide.net March 2014 Performance Report

Now, to be fair, the periods shown here is beyond the time period as shown in the BTC Robot advertisement email. However, there is a hint of disparity if you look closely:

A rough estimation of Jonathan's chart shows that it start around 3rd of March 2014, in which that date should also be visible in the advertisement's version.

Notice that in email's version the performance seems to be improving between the 3rd of March to the 12th of March. However, returning back to Jonathan's report it shows a decline in performance during that same period of time.

The line does not add up and this only continues to confuse me about what is really going on.

So there you have it. I listed out the information as it stands and I hope this helps you to make a more informed choice. But I do strongly advice you to continue following this blog and my BTC Robot's progress and the count-down continues BEFORE doing anything else, and that includes purchasing a license to the BTC Robot.

Honestly, I really hoped that the performance of the BTC Robot is real and that I could sing the team's praises, while providing legitimate evidence, furthering helping everyone else in their buying decisions. But alas, that did not come to pass as of yet.

Fingers crossed.

42 days left.
Date Started: 31st March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment