Tuesday 8 April 2014

The storms continues...

This is incredible, and by incredible, I mean incredibly bad. Without much to say, here's screenshot:

What can I say, except the value of the account has gone past the half-way mark and it just continues to drop. This is so vastly different from even the worse case scenario described by the BTC Robot team.

Now, at about 50.7% losses before even the 30th day mark, I must say that these few days have been shockingly conclusive; performance of the BTC Robot is shockingly trash, as some other people on the internet have pointed out in forums.

Right now, I intend to send the team yet another email to report to them about the facts recorded and documented on my blog, and to see what reasonable and responsible response they may give me. It goes without saying that alarm bells are ringing and I may have to re-consider my initial assessment of whether to stay put until the 50th day.

For the time being though, I will now switch the trading mode of my BTC Robot from Aggressive to Medium Risk, and see what kind of effect it may have. Stay tuned!

40 days remaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment